NEW PRODUCT RELEASE
Our customers ask,
we delivered the TEDDY CAT in 2 NEW SIZES
NOW OFFERED IN 3/8 OZ & 1/2 OZ
KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
- 3/4 OZ TEDDY CAT ECHOTAIL® WALLEYE JIG | # 1 IN DEMAND FOR WALLEYES ON THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
- 1/2 OZ TEDDY CAT ECHOTAIL® WALLEYE JIG NEW!
- 3/8 OZ TEDDY CAT ECHOTAIL® WALLEYE JIG NEW!
- THREE 2 INCH KALIN'S® GRUBS | PUMPKIN/CHARTREUSE
- THREE 2 INCH KALIN'S® GRUBS | BUMBLEBEE
- CROSS LOCK SNAPS 3
- OPTIONAL VMC 9651 BLACK NICKEL HOOKS WITH SPLIT RINGS | 1 X SIZE 4 & 1 X SIZE 6
- 6 COMPARTMENT PLANO® BOX
The original 3/4 oz Teddy Cat model has been proven to be an absolute knock out of the park for walleye anglers targeting the swiftt waters of the mighty the Mississippi River. After many customer requests, we are rolling out two new sizes that can be purchased in our new Plano® TEDDY CAT ECHOTAIL® KIT
BACKGROUND STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
The Teddy Cat imitates a small bullhead called a willow cat found in stretches of the Mississippi. For many years walleye anglers have to know the willow cat to be considered one of the top live baiting techniques. Willow cats work so well that tournament angler will spend HUNDREDS of dollars in stock-piling, buying bait shops out in a two-hour radius gaining an upper edge over their competiors.
Loading minnow buckets and live wells up with the tiny bullheads doesn't come without a price to pay: Recent VHS laws in Wisconsin has made the resource in high demand with bait shop having limited or even no access to the willow cats driving costs dramatically up.
Any angler using willow cats is familiar with the amount of pain that be associated when getting STUNG by one of the spines located at the head.
Vibrations Tackle pro staff member Ted Peck of PECKS POOL 9 GUIDE SERVICE, explained the willow cat phenomenon to Justin Blanchar, founder of the ECHOTAIL®. After circulating custom design ideas, the ultimate willow cat replacement was born.
Ted and Justin added some key customized features to the new model making the Teddy Cat the ultimate walleye weapon on the Mississippi:
- UV LATERAL LINE
- UV EYES BLOOD STRIPES
- BACK HOOK POSITIONED ON TOP FOR MINIMIZING SNAGS OPTIONAL FRONT HOOK
- TIPPED WITH A KALIN'S® TAIL: 2 INCH PUMPKIN CHARTREUSE TRIPPLE THREAT GRUB TAIL. (KALIN'S® TRUSTED BRAND PLASTIC SINSE 1985)
- NEW ROUNDHEAD DESIGN ON 3/8 & 3/4 OZ
- CERTIFIED, APPROVED AND DIGITALLY SIGNED BY FISHING GUIDE TED PECK.